Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit.
The CDC advises that some people are more likely than others to become severely ill, and some people are at a higher risk of exposure to COVID-19. Guests should evaluate their own risk in determining whether to attend. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected, and any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19. By coming to the park, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attendance. Some images shown throughout this website do not represent current operational guidelines or health and safety measures such as face covering and physical distancing recommendations.
1. Admission Price: $15.00 Trail or $10.00 Hay Ride.
2. Can the Monsters Touch You? We try our best not to, but
these are dark woods...........
3. Can YOU touch / hit back? Absolutely not! If YOU do touch or
hit our monsters on purpose, YOU will be asked to leave with no refund.
4. NO REFUNDS! Absolutely No Exceptions Under Any Circumstances! You Buy The Ticket. You Use the Ticket!
5. ABSOLUTE RULES! The Following is NOT Allowed on the Hayride or Walking Trail!
-NO WEAPONS! (KNIVES, GUNS)
-NO FLASHLIGHTS OR CELLPHONES ARE TO BE USED FOR LIGHTS
6. YOU SHOULD NOT ENTER THESE ATTRACTIONS IF you suffer from PTSD, asthma, heart conditions, prone to seizures, physical ailments, respiratory or any type of medical problem, are pregnant or suffer from any form of mental disease including claustrophobia.
7. Closed Toed Shoes Are Required!
8. Very Intense Strobe Lights Will Be In Use!
9. Be Aware You Are In The Woods. We Have NO Control Over Nature.